Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Dilemma


I don't know what to think. Really.
I am sure I like you, but to what extent, I have no idea.
Should I start a chase or let things go?
Do I like you because you're you,
or because there is someone who does, too?
Or maybe because I got into my stupid head the idea
that you might like me too.

But the problem you see, is it hurts and I'm not even sure
if it should.
Do I tell you? Is there something I am afraid to lose?
If I act as if it doesn't matter, will it really not matter?
I might just shoot myself in the foot.

So what do I do? Do I let you know?
Would I become the girl who tells things just as they are,
and will I win this feelings game that way?

I still think these sort of feelings is stupid and cheesy and totally not worth the headache.
Or the heartache. Or the effort. Or anything at all.

Maybe I should just tell you.
Maybe I should just let it go.
Maybe. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment