Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Discoveries

Amazed at how much you can learn about a person from reading his blog posts. Ang lalim mo pare! Ohoho. I'm so sorry I've judged you as shallow before. Never will I think that you are just pa-cute. I would really like to be your friend, in a non-chepar sort of way. Haha. (And I hope nobody misinterprets this post as sarcastic because it's not. Seriously. Sincerely.)

Dear Lord, damihan nio pa po ang mga taong malalim mag-isip. Tas pakilala nio sa kin, ha? Amen.

6 comments:

  1. Yiheee. =))) Ano 'to?? :))
    Anong 'chepar'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. chepar = yihee
    therefore, non chepar = non yihee.
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. naks, bumi-virtual love. :)) Pabasa naman ng blog nya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di yan looove. Pure friendship yan. Nubah. :))

    ReplyDelete