But before anything else...
Rules for these awards:
7 facts about me:
1. I once wrote 25 facts about me. Mayabang ako eh. Pero cute, kaya okay lang. :>
2. Hindi ako kumakain ng gulay unless bonggang nahiya akong hindi kumain. Gets? Example: Alyssa told me she'd buy me a medium-sized Red Mango frozen yogurt if I eat a portion of her lunch-- I could not remember exactly what kind of extremely green and leafy vegetable that was. I tried, honest I did (ask Al), but I nearly puked the whole thing out right there in my cubicle. Those who know me knows I'd never pass up the chance to a Red Mango goodie (or any of my favorite food, for that matter) but apparently, green and leafy things are greater forces in my universe than any bowlful of frozen yogurt-- or possibly, though I haven't tried, chocolate. But just recently, I willingly munched on sizable chunks of veggie meat cooked by my vegetarian groupmate in BMC. Ayokong magmukhang maarte eh. It was good, actually, and tasted like chicken skin. Perhaps, the fact that it didn't look remotely like plant helped a lot. Moral of the story: kung kaibigan kita malamang mahihirapan kang pakainin ako ng gulay. Test of friendship ito. :))
3. Kung creative at may prophetic powers ang parents ko, they might have given me a different second name-- Impulsive. Graze is kinda ironic eh, considering that it is an action word for eating grass or herbs. But Impulsive fits me to the 'e'. Sa ngayon, kasalukuyan akong nag-apply sa UPM, isang desisyong pinag-isipan ko for 5 minutes. Haha. At considering na nagkandahilo-hilo at hingal-hingal ako nung umakyat kami ng Mt. Pulag. Tapos sa Saturday, may sasalihan akong HP contest na malamang eh puro 11 year olds ang kasali. Haha. At madami pang kwentong ka-impulsive-an. Pero masaya maging impulsive, pramis.
4. Weird ng memory ko. Nakakalimutan ko minsan kung ilang taon na ako talaga (my mind sometimes insists on being stuck to 20-- not that I'm age conscious (uy, pun!)), pero yung mga obscure blogpost ni Angge nakoquote ko word by word. Or an entire sentence from an even more obscure YA book I've read more than five years ago. Palagay ko din, meron akong internal CTRL+F. At zero coherence pag nagsusulat. Haha
5. I am deeply, madly, crazily in love with travelling. Whether it's by bus, or plane, or boat, or train, the feeling of going somewhere different and farther than 50 kilometers is exhilarating. I see beauty in every unfamiliar place. At swear, iba yung thrill pag kumakain sa Jolibee na ang lengwahe ng mga cashier ay hindi Tagalog. Or yung nahahanap mo yung dapat mong puntahan just by asking around. Or finding a place to sleep in for less than Php500 a night and then going around the place without riding a taxi (di ko masyadong na-exercise yan sa Cebu). And most specially, seeing with your own eyes the majesty that God had hand-crafted for you.
6. Nagkalat na ko sa cyberspace, having come up with no less than 5 blogs in the span of 6 years (from geocities page during highschool days to blogger era). I've wordpressed, multiplied, and even friendstered. Haha. Some of these blogs still exists, although they rarely come up in Google searches.
7. Computer Science ang kurso ko nung kolehiyo.
The Favorite Questions:
Name your favorite colors:
Sabi ko dati yellow, dahil ako si yellow ranger. Tas later, madalas dark color na pag bumibili ng gamit, para di dumihin. Di ko paborito ang green, pero madami din akong green na gamit. Yellow na lang siguro, total, yun lang yung kulay na consciously pinili ko. Although sky blue's really nice.:)
Name your favorite song:
Sa ngayon, nakaloop ang playlist sa 'Chasing Pavements', 'Only Exception', 'Buhay Ko', 'Masdan Mo Ang Kapaligiran', 'Ang Bayan kong Sinilangan' (You're all familiar with the first 2, I presume. Sa mga di nakakaalam, the last 3's all by Asin) and 'Karaniwang Tao' by Joey Ayala, plus yung albums ni Avril Lavigne at Taylor Swift na hiningi ko kay Angge. Ay kasali din pala sa current playlist ang Canon in D at Sunburst, although ini-skip ko sila mejo madalas. Di ko alam kung kelan mapapalitan ang playlist, pero for sure mapapalitan. I gave up trying to categorize or give my taste in Music a name.
Name your favorite dessert:
Anything na matamis at malamang eh inaayawan ni Al at Angge dahil madadamage ang mga lalamunan nila. Buti na lang may pakisama lalamunan ko. harhar.
What pisses you off:
Mga taong bugnutin at reklamador. Yung sobrang nega at wala nang nakitang maganda. I tend to avoid talking or mapadikit sa mga ganung tao, nakakabadtrip eh, at ayokong mabadtrip. Chill lang.
When your upset you:
Keep my mouth shut, or scream my lungs off. Depende.
Theoretically, kahit anong cute. In practice, parang wala. Neutral, ganun.
Black or White:
Your biggest fear:
Maiwan ng kahit ano/sino, lalo na ng eroplano. Haha
Hmmm, my hair. I like the curli-ness. Haha
May seatsale kaya? =P
What is perfection:
GOD - wala akong maisip na mas perfect pa sa sagot ni Angge kaya ayan. :)
Fare and tour packages, souvenir shirts
And now, I hereby pass this award to the blogs I deemed worthy of a space in my sidebar (see sidebar entitled: Sila naman ang Bida). Para sa inyo ang lengthy at rambling na mga sagot ko. Haha. Cheers! :)